Spouse or Marriage Visas

Get help from an immigration lawyer who can address all your concerns and prevent delays from occurring.

U.S. Immigration law values the importance of keeping families together, and it’s this principle that forms the basis of the K-3 and K-4 visa category aka spouse visa or marriage visa. However, your success is entirely dependent upon the fulfillment of the eligibility requirements.

The A K-3 non-immigrant visa, also referred to as spouse or marriage visa, allows the spouse of a U.S. citizen to obtain admission to the United States as non-immigrant while in the process of completing an application of permanent residency. The A K-4 non-immigrant visa also achieves the similar thing but is intended for unmarried children under 21 years old of a K-3 applicant. The K-3 and K-4 visa categories are formed from the principle that U.S immigration law values the importance of keeping families together.

However, the success of the application is entirely dependent upon the fulfillment of the requirements for eligibility. A foreign spouse must be aware that it’s up to his or her U.S. citizen spouse to file for Form 1-130 or Petition for Alien Relative with the USCIS, while the K-4 application for the qualified children is attached to the parent’s K-3 application. If the K-3 application is unfortunately denied, the K-4 application is consequently denied. Individuals who seek for A K-3 and A-K4 non-immigrant visas are advised to get help from an immigrant lawyer who can address all their concerns and avoid costly delays from occurring.

At Jeremy L. Richards U.S. Immigrant Law, we guarantee comprehensive legal representation of your spouse or marriage visa application because we fully understand the importance of every application. We will provide you counsel all throughout the process.

Contact us today for a free initial case assessment and consultation on your K-3 and/or K-4 visa petition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.